Kandelic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My collections of anything related to whatever faith it is that I follow, I'm not really sure.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Moon Phases
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Links on Animism
Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:19 pm by Dormouse

» Chocolate Yule Log Recepies
Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:58 pm by Miki

» Welcome?
Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:38 pm by Dormouse

» Some of my Favorites
Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:47 pm by Aurora

» Pagan and Wiccan Youtubers
Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm by Dormouse

» Book of Shadows
Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:56 pm by Dormouse

» Video Posting Guide
Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:39 pm by Dormouse

» Four Beautiful Stories
Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:37 pm by Dormouse

» Farmers Almanac
Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:20 pm by Dormouse

Statistics
We have 30 registered users
The newest registered user is tamindia

Our users have posted a total of 46 messages in 25 subjects
Top posters
Dormouse
Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? I_vote_lcapSmell, taste, touch senses in dreams? I_voting_barSmell, taste, touch senses in dreams? I_vote_rcap 
killerv1589
Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? I_vote_lcapSmell, taste, touch senses in dreams? I_voting_barSmell, taste, touch senses in dreams? I_vote_rcap 
Reilly McDaniel
Jynjer
SilverWolfie
Aurora
Miki
mngypsy
Dragonfly
Clicker

Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dormouse
Admin
Dormouse

Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams?   Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:06 pm

While dreaming, most people have their sight and hearing. But there are people including myself that have had experiences where we can use other senses as well. I'm curious about this with other people, have you ever pinched yourself in a dream, and felt it? Dived into a lake or something and felt the pressure of the water against you? A breeze or warmth of sunlight? Fire burns? Sickness? Textures? Have you ever been able to taste food or smell scents? And have you ever, felt, tasted or smelled something in a dream that you never have in the real world? Something completely new?

For me, I have felt the wind against me, eaten food and tasted the sugar, felt physical sensations and especially, unfortunately, pain.

What about you? And do you have any ideas about how this is possible?
Back to top Go down
https://kandelic.board-directory.net

Smell, taste, touch senses in dreams?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kandelic :: Dreamstudy & Psychic Abilities-
Jump to: